Ernest Journal Issue Six
Breaming with show-stopping photography and slow journalism this passionate publication was created for folk who love to build fires, embark on road trips, camp under a canopy of stars but also appreciate a craft gin cocktail as much as a hearty one-pot supper.
Issue 6 includes:
- Soak up the atmosphere of an Ecuadorian cloud forest
- Follow the friends hiding artists' bothies in the wilds of Ireland
- Share in the joy of exploring sea-shanties, superstitions and sea-faring vernacular
- Meet the archivists who become so immersed in cataloguing the work of 19th-century wood engravers
- Read the history of Burton ale
Ernest Journal is 160 pages, perfect bound and printed in full colour on FSC approved uncoated 140gsm and silk 170gsm paper in Bristol, UK.